Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Being In The Mother City

Being in Cape Town this past weekend was a VERY exciting thing for me. The people are so lovely and I have to say, the white brothers look eXtra hot *giggles*

Table Mountain from the Waterfront


YES, this is my favorite T-Shirt ;-)


Went shopping at the V and A Waterfront, my goodness, it was sales everywhere.! I seriously need to win the lotto.

V & A Waterfront


Lulu Belle - too cute for words!


My friend Sammy and I totally went crazy at this shop (below) called "Long Street" my goodness, we were like kids in a candy shop.






Forever New had sales but it was not as exciting as the other shops.


My only regret was not having enough time to go shopping for vintage outfits in Long Street in town.

At the beach in Camps Bay, on the day of the Met - bad decision LOL!!




In a nutshell, things got so hectic we had to go straight to the airport from ZAR with our outfits on. Pity we missed our flight.

Excuse the quality of the pic.


I'll be definately visiting the Mother City more. Had a blast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment