Friday, March 18, 2011

Fashion Friday - The Story Behind Today's Outfit

Its Friday and not only is it the weeeeeeekeeeeeeend baybay, its also Fashion Friday.! I woke up feeling rebellious today, if I knew a good stylist I would go there right now and have my hair cut. Anyhow,here is the story behind today's outfit.



Ensemble Breakdown:
  • Grey Ripped Jeans - There is a I came-I saw-I bought story behind these.Was on my way to class last year around May when I saw them at Foschini, I bought them and changed into them right after buying them then proceeded to class. I can be that spontaneous when it comes to clothing. My heart was later shredded into tiny pieces (literally) when I saw the exact same pair at Mr. Price at half the price.! They have been altered many times and because I wore them to work today, I had to wear leggings underneath as they show a LOT of skin.
  • Shoes - These have seen their days. I remember the MAD SALE (half-price-on-everything-that-had-already-been-marked-half-price kinda sale!) that was at Edgars just before Winter began last year where I bought these and four other pairs of shoes for less than R700.00 for ALL FIVE pairs including two Sissy Boy pairs.!
  • Belt - Even though I do not remember the details, I am convinced it came with a pair of jeans bought at Identity.
  • Vest - Bought at two for the price of one price aWoolworths
  • Biker Jacket - Its my investment jacket, I love its soft leather feel. I bought it at Identity (I am a regular there).
  • Bag - Got it as a birthday gift from my then work colleagues when I turned 23. I love it so much.
  • Sunglasses  - Bought for less than R50.00 at Mr. Price
  • Watch - Bought at Claire's when I had won the R5000.00 shopping spree voucher.

2 comments: