Wednesday, March 9, 2011

TREND ALERT! Color And Cut

We are living in fun fashion times and this could not be more interesting with the tasteful use of color that SOME of our wardrobes will soon be experiencing. I'm talking slim cut, bright colored pants.!



If you follow fashion, get these pants - Order! By Management! :-) Recently seen in Zara's spring summer 2011 collection (Like, why don't we have Zara in South Africa again??!).













I say, why wait till the African Spring or Summer to pop some color? Do it now in Autumn/WINTER!! I will be getting these done for me when I go to Swaziland next weekend, my designer Pam can do it with her eyes closed and I bet it wont cost me more than  R1,000.00 for 5 bright-colored pants. Yes I want them ALL.! Now, to get the perfect material.!

( I CANNOT wait to blog about them and show you my pictures!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment