Monday, March 7, 2011

I *Heart* Kenya

I'm falling in love with Kenya more and more as each day goes by. Part of me wishes I was born there. The main reason why I am falling head over heels in love with Kenya is because Kenyans read my blog. *huge smile*


I also love Kenya because of its has beautiful people who all seem skinny. I promise you, I am yet to meet (or even see a picture of) a fat Kenyan. 

Kenyan Jewel Models - Antoinette Ataro and Ajuma Nasenyana


The Kenyan crafts, whether its their fashion, art or just any of their creativity, are all marvelous and  somehow unique to Kenya plus there is something extremely interesting about the Mosai tribe.
Lovely, Lovely, Lovely! *swoon*

Kenya is blessed with amazing beaches and I believe the best place for a Safari Cruise in Africa is Kenya!

The Mombasa and Che Shale beaches. I swear its a piece of heaven!

The beauty that is Masai Mara Game Reserve.


And these days, one cannot mention Kenya without mentioning Barack Obama. Its like South Africa and Nelson Mandela.
Barack Obama with his granny in Kenya.

Last but not least, Kenya has amazing bloggers such as the likes of Nancie Mwai whom I shall chill with and discuss fashion to no end the day I visit Kenya. Nancie runs a fashion blog called Fashion Notebook and she is uber stylish.


I know I had said I would travel to Zimbabwe next but I cant wait to go to Kenya. So Kenya it shall be and soon.

4 comments:

  1. you best come visit me....this year :) yaaay awesome post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've made up my mind. I'm coming there second weekend of July. You better show me all the places I blogged about ;-) Will bring you a gift from SA. We'll talk closer to the date. *Soooo excited*

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are very proud of our own..thanks for blogging about it....

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's amazing going through your blog and bumping into an article about Kenya. It felt really great :) Thank you for writing about our country coz we are really proud of it.
    You should come visit it one of this fine days :)

    ReplyDelete