Monday, March 7, 2011

Allow Me To Preach!



You know life can sometimes be hard for a twenty-something-year-old. Fashion loving or not, life can be full of sh!t sometimes. As life deals me my fair share of trials, hardships and all of that,I thank God for my faith which keeps me sane and of course for my family (without whom I don't know what I would do).




Note to self: Koko, You are blessed beyond reasonable doubt and this too shall pass.



Come to think of it, life would not be as interesting if all we ever did was win shopping sprees, go shopping and decorate apartments...I know for a fact it wouldn't. I had to let this out and there is solace in the fact that I'm not the only one (and you are, by no means, the only one) who goes through challenges at times. With that said, we SOLDIER ON! 

*Insert smile here*

3 comments:

  1. my fav bible verse. Phil 4 v 13. note to self ,
    i am blessed beyond measure.
    Destiny delayed is not denied.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed babe--->> Delays are not denials! We tend to want everything "NOW".

    ReplyDelete
  3. one of my favorite bible verses too...we all have to find the strength to move on whether in a storm or not...:-)

    ReplyDelete