Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Condom Fashion Show In Beijing








YES, you best believe it....those are REAL CONDOMS! Who, even in their most creative minds, could have thought that condoms could one day be turned into fabulous dresses.....certainly not me. It turns out that during the 4th Annual Reproductive Health New Technology and Products Expo (July 2007) in Beijing, China- the largest Chinese latex factory ( Guilin Latex Factory) decided to promote the use of condoms to fight HIV/AIDS by designing these fabulous pieces of art.

I had a few personal favorites but the smell of latex all over my body.....Mmmm not so sure bout that.

Kudos to the Chinese for such innovative brilliance. Question is, does this REALLY promote condom usage or did u think 'those designs could work'?

2 comments:

  1. then wifey if all those r condoms do they know how many people could have beeen procted by those? LoL innovation is the way...dats a gud blog my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - my question exactly...were people motivated to use condoms by viewing these designs? I just saw wonderful dresses but then again I already know protection is important.

    I am humbled my hubby. Fashion with a purpose.!

    ReplyDelete