Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy Birthday To ELLE Magazine South Africa




ELLE Magazine South Africa turns 15 years!! Here's to wishing them an amazing 15th birthday and I wish them many more fashion-filled-fabulous years! ELLE is by far thee most stylish teenager I know ;-)

The April Issue - Birthday Issue! Out in stores today.


15 Things I Love About ELLE:
  • Its only R29.95 - can you say value-for-money?
  • Its Style Packed!
  • I can relate to their fashion articles, the pieces they use are not outrageously expensive.
  • L-O-V-E the beauty section.
  • It ALWAYS speaks to my inner stylish being, just by looking at the cover alone.
  • It strikes the perfect balance between local and international.
  • All their cover girls are phenomenon.(They don't put just about anyone on the cover.)
  • There are always some real-life issues we can all relate to.
  • It sometimes takes the role of a big sister with financial advice.
  • ELLE has valuable sex tips *giggles*.
  • The ELLE team is engaging, i.e. they even tweet back on Twitter.
  • I get to read in depth about my favorite celebrities on it, kinda exclusive.
  • ELLE competitions, even though I have never won any, are the coolest.
  • Its easily available. Have you ever tried looking for some magazines on shop shelves?
  • I can sum up ELLE in three words: gloss, glossy, glossier! Try reading a non-glossy magazine..too dreadful.




You too can wish them an amazing birthday by following them on Twitter ELLEmagazineSA

2 comments:

  1. who are the models on the cover?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sweet scented glossy soft pages they make me excited.

    ReplyDelete