Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Blake Lively Chanel Mademoiselle Handbag Ambassador

Firstly, I have to tell you that Blake Lively is living my life. She is skinny, has drop-dead-gorgeous legs and now she is the ambassador for Chanel Mademoiselle handbags...I seriously cant dzeal, I just dzie!! I am happy for her and Imma let her finish but that should be me(said with a very straight face) *Jealous Much!*. OK, now that we have gotten rid of the green eyed monster, let's get back to Blake Lively being the ambassador of Chanel Mademoiselle handbags.

Pictured here with Karl Hilfiger who personally approached Blake and asked her to be the Ambassador for Chanel Mademoiselle handbags.


Tres Chic!

With Uncle Karl. Those legs Blake, those legs!!


Blake has described this opportunity as a dream come true. I love me a grateful chick, way to go boo.!


I -CANNOT-BREATHE!


As if being a Chanel Ambassador was not enough, Blake has a Christian Louboutin shoe named after her. Its called "The Blake". Surely she must have done something right to deserve all this.

Blake is such an inspiration to me (for many reasons) and I love her so much. Big ups to her for such phenomenon achievements. I'm sure Coco Chanel is smiling from her grave, they just could not have found a more perfect ambassador, even if they tried. Viva la Blake.!


No comments:

Post a Comment