Thursday, March 3, 2011

I'm On The March Issue Of CLEO Magazine!

"I'm on the March issue of Cleo Magazine" - that sounds B.I.G!, you'd swear I was on the cover. Well, for someone who has never been in a magazine for anything, it's very exciting!


In January I was lucky enough to win a R5,000.00 shopping spree at Sandton City plus a camera and the use of a lovely Ford Fiesta for the weekend, I wrote about it on this post!

Even though mine is the smallest picture I have EVER! seen in a magazine, I am still very much excited about being on Page 10 of the March 2011 issue of CLEO!


Now, go get yourself a CLEO Magazine and read "ALL" about me. LMAO, I've always wanted to say something like that!!

4 comments:

  1. LOL at yo real name. Not in a bad way though.i will stick to Koko.
    i never dreamnt of being in a magazine as a child: in this life i will run my own. so consider this 'smallest pic' as baby steps.jus made soon you will be on the cover

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL @ u laughing at my real name. Its a very beautiful name that sadly, my white friends cant pronounce. It means "things will go well for me". Yeah baby, next is Cosmo magazine, half a page or so. Hurry up with your magazine so that I can be on the cover yeah ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know what it means bcoz i also have one of those NO..nton nton names as my middle name.
    proudly african

    ReplyDelete
  4. NO...nton..nton!! Yeah proudly African.

    ReplyDelete