Tuesday, March 8, 2011

If You MUST Shop Online, Do It At Asos!

Asos is a London based online clothing shop. They deliver anywhere and everywhere in this world and there is no minimum spend required for them to deliver, just buy and they will have it delivered to you. I have personally, never bought anything online *hides* and I think Asos will be the first shop I shop at.


Remember I told you guys  on this post that the 70s are making a huge comeback? Still don't believe me?!



Few things are lovelier than a colorful, tasteful outfit. Be BOLD, play with color!


I see a lot of 70s inspiration with the accessories as well.



My soul will not be at peace until I find me a 70s floppy hat. I hear Woolworth's has them at R150 per pop.





Even after converting the Pounds to Rands, these shoes are still affordable.





ASOS is the FUTURE!



Lastly, for those of you like me....who cannot REALLY stand sneakers because you are so in love with heels, well, these Diesel "ladies sneakers" are a great way to add glam to tackies. I like that they also have a "vintage look" about them!


Are you sold into Online Shopping? Visit Asos or follow them on Twitter @ASOS!

Thank me later ;-)




No comments:

Post a Comment