Monday, February 21, 2011

Uyanda Mbuli's Shoes Collection *Gasp*

Happy Monday and all of that and Imma let you finish but Uyanda Mbuli has theeee MOST amazing shoes collection of ALL time, all time.! And...guess what? MOST of them are Christian Louboutin shoes or is all of them in this pic? I cannot dzeal. Tres too chic and too fab.!


If you don't know who Uyanda Mbuli is *sigh* please search for her on this blog, there is an entire post dedicated to her. You can follow her on Twitter: @UyandaM I thank you.

WOW!!! *jaw still on the floor*

7 comments:

  1. I know babe.....tooo AMAZING.!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christian Louboutin's????? toungue tied...in a daze....

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh love her too much

    ReplyDelete
  4. pop over here After I initially commented I clicked the -Notify me when new feedback are added- checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get 4 emails with the same comment. pop over to this website Is there any manner you can take away me from that service? pop over to these guys Thanks! page

    ReplyDelete