Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Pharrell N*E*R*D Concert ( Delayed Post)

I know this should have been up a long time ago, apologies for the delay. OK, now that we have gotten that out of the way....my, my, my *licks lips* is Pharrell Williams hot or what?

ICannotBreathe.Com ;-)

WeWouldLookSoGoodTogether.Org ;-)



Overall, the concert was amazing (I have to admit, I don't know that many NERD concert but I am willing to listen to anything that comes out of Pharrell's mouth) LOL! Ok, enough with my Pharrell crush.!



The one lovely thing about this concert ( besides the fact that we didn't pay for it) was meeting a lot of my Twitter peoples. There were performances by Ntando, Zulu Boy, Malaika *yawn* , future sound, Kwela Tebza and DJ Tira before Nerd took over the stage.

Ntando On Stage - he is a great performer, I must add.


Pharrell and Shay on stage.

Save for Malaika's performance which seemed to go on and on, I really enjoyed the concert. Many thanks to Hansa Pilsener and to Jucy Africa for the tickets.

Yes, I might *just* be addicted to my BlackBerry.


I don't know this lady but I found her outfit very interesting so I asked for a picture.


My fashion designer friends


It was *that* much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment