Friday, February 4, 2011

Be True To Who You Are


My love for new things and exploring  has led to me deciding I need a NEW LOOK.  Firstly I am cutting my hair this weekend and when I say cutting my hair I mean this short ( see pic below)


Come Monday, I will be spotting a similar hairstyle....short hair is the future.

Secondly, I am changing my look. YES....going retro....70s baby! Ditching some of my skinny jeans for bell bottoms.



My new wardrobe will consist of the following. I'm bringing back the 70s into my world.

High waisted clothes, flared dressed etc


These look good enough to eat! LOL


I wont rest until I find this hat or 2 or 3 :-)



I might have to raid my aunts' and mom's wardrobes. Im so excited about this. Reminded all the time of how life goes in circles.











No comments:

Post a Comment