Thursday, February 10, 2011

By Far The WILDEST Valentine's Wish List

Even though I am not a fan of, nor a follower or a believer in Valentines Day, I decided to not be a party popper this year, so I am dedicating a blog to my wildest (no you silly, not THAT kind of wild ;-)Valentine's  wishes.

Here goes:

I wish for cleavage, no seriously I do.



I wish for these super sexy satin Christian Louboutin peep-toe heels.


I wish for this red-hot MAC lipstick, oh don't forget to throw in the guts to wear it somewhere other than in my apartment.



I wish for gods of skinny-ness to grant me the supernatural ability to finish ( at one go) a yummy box of chocolates and not put on any weight.





I wish for the Sex and The City wardrobe, ALL of it.! OK, who am I kidding? Let's throw in Gossip Girl's wardrobe (Serena's one to be specific) for a good measure shall we?



I wish for Beyonce's bank balance in my bank account. (Now you see what I meant by "wildest Valentine's wishes" ?)


Lastly, I wish for Iman's 'fat-free' genes. It doesn't matter which Iman it is. The older Iman or Chanel Iman. I'm cool with either, no REALLY I am, I promise ;-)


If wishes were horses I'd mos def ride one to this wild wish list of mine but trust reality to rudely awake a girl to the realization that Valentine's Day will be *just* an ordinary work day for me...Mxm!! Alas, HAPPY VALENTINE'S TO YOU AND YOURS.!


No comments:

Post a Comment