Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wedding Invites Are The Best....OR Are They?

This morning, I was busy thinking of what to blog about and as luck would have it, my dear darling friend Kat invited me to his sister's wedding. I cannot tell you how excited I am, haven't been to a wedding in like......ever *OK, I'm exaggerating* !!



Been raking my mind (OK, I might be stressing) about what to wear (the wedding is this Saturday afternoon). Do you know what always baffles me? How can a person, like myself, with a wardrobe full of clothes AND SHOES, not have something to wear EVERYTIME she is invited somewhere?! I know what to wear, I just don't have it in my wardrobe. *sigh*

Kinda how I am feeling right now.!


This only means one thing....yeah you guessed right, S-H-O-P-P-I-N-G! *Huge grin*

Dear Universe, just putting it out there: I need to run into these things ( especially the gold dress) on Saturday morning when I go shopping for what to wear at the wedding. Thank you.



Come Saturday mid-day, my short-natural hair will be this honey blonde.

Do you also go through the "I_don't_have_anything_to_wear" panic mode? I'd like to think I am perfectly normal.





2 comments:

  1. koko u r so me in so many ways but you are on anotha level. yes im preparing for a friends wedding in april , pity you got 2 days. i like detail and funny yu shd mention the invites themselves- i get excited about everything. from invites, the decor, the hair, the flowers, name it all.the invite shd give u a good ideaa of what to wear. and for the record- i already got a screaming blue dress for the wedding. happy shopping babe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Death by "you are on another level" LOL.!! In APRIL and u already have a dress, that's what I call organized...you work it girl.! get the perfect accessories, u shud email me a pic neh. yeah I gots to pull a miraculous dress-hunting session on saturday morning and still get my hair and nails did. the joys of being a girly-girl :-)

    ReplyDelete