Monday, February 14, 2011

53rd Annual Grammy Awards - Red Carpet


Last night, American musicians, who's who's and likers of things LOL were at the Staples Center in Los Angeles for the 53rd Annual Grammy Awards. I think the pressure to be different and creative is making a some people to go for distasteful outfits but I'll let you be the judge.

My personal best dressed, Eva Longoria...can this woman glow any more than she already does? She looks amazing.

OMG - she has lost sooooo much weight and she looks ravishing - Jeniffer Hudson

John Legend and girlfriend Chrissy.John Legend's suit is on point, Chrissy's wrap-around-material....not so good! 


 
Aowa Kim, NO!

If I had a body like Heidi Klum's, I would never wear anything like that!!

This J-lo look is starting to get old, I get the feeling that I have seen this dress before *yawn* ....next


Too rebellious, too wrong, too revealing  - Rihanna


WTFrikkadel was Willow Smith wearing?


In the jungle, the mighty jungle...Nicki Minaj roars!! What was she thinking?

Why Ciara, Why??


Im pretty sure my Xhosa aunt from Umtata could have done better than India Arie....I still cant believe she wore this! At the Grammys nogal.!



Jordin, this dress just managed to take all your Sparks away! FUGLY.!!

What the FUNK? Her name is Gramma Funk and I feel sorry for her....she obviously doesn't have any friends. SMH!!


And now ladies and gentlemen...for the genius that is Lady Gaga!



Lady Gaga making her GRAND entrance while inside an egg!


And vhoalla...Born This Way!! Lady Gaga after emerging from the egg...prosthetic horns and all. 








No comments:

Post a Comment