Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I Don't Do Fashion, I Am Fashion - Coco Chanel




Hi, my name is Koko. Those who know me well call me Miss Chanel and those who really know me call me Coco Chanel LOL. Deep down in my heart I believe I am Coco Chanel's reincarnation *straight face*.



Here is why I believe I'm Coco Chanel's reincarnation:
* She was born on the 19th of August 1883, I was born on the 18th of August
* She had five siblings, I also have 5 siblings ( Can u see where I'm going with this?)
* Even though her birth name was  Gabrielle Bonheur Chanel, everyone called her "Coco", I bet most people do not know my other name. I've been called "Koko" before I could even talk.
* She went to a Catholic school, I went to an Anglican school
* She had a passion for fashion and comfort (obviously), need I say more?















2 comments:

  1. Hi sorry,

    My name is Maque DeGorgeous and I did not see your email details on your blog, hence posting this as a comment.

    Could you please drop me a blank email on: maque.degorgeous@gmail.com - I need to ask you something, regarding your blog.

    Ta!
    Maque

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only saw this email now. Will email u shortly.

    ReplyDelete