Wednesday, March 2, 2011

i LOVE blogging!

I Really, REALLY love blogging. Ok, you get the picture? Thanks :-)

For the past few days, my life has been SO hectically busy I haven't even had a chance to stop and breathe. OK, maybe not but you get the picture, right? I miss blog surfing and it feels like my life is disoriented and I am not living in my space the way things have been hectic. I have projects, submissions and deadlines to meet which will ensure I can have money to go shopping *yay*. I know you are all looking forward to pictures of what I was wearing at the wedding and the fact that I still haven't blogged about it breaks my heart. In a few more days, this will all be over and it will be blogging as usual, hang on in there :-). I am reminded of this quote: "Do today the things you HAVE to do, so that you can do tomorrow the things you WANT to do."



 I have to go...for now.

I miss blogging :-(

3 comments:

  1. am going through the same dilemma right now! am so busy its crazy!! thanx for that quote make so much sense!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. We deserve a holiday. Nancie u shud come visit me in SA. Bring me clothes an shoes. We'll email when we have a moment to breathe.

    ReplyDelete