Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Saturday Classes - What I Wore

Remember when the year started, on this blog here I told ya'll about what I was looking forward to this year and one of those things was getting my Honours and eventually Master's Degrees. Well, I'm currently in the process of finishing my Honours Degree and have already started with My Master's research and it is for those two reasons that I find myself at University on Saturdays attending classes. Here is what I wore this past Saturday.


Ensemble breakdown:
  • Jumpsuit - I bought this jumpsuit when I was in Pretoria on business. I saw it hanging on a "Vintage shop" window and I knew I had to get it. It was VERY cheap as well, like less than R100.00 cheap! I'm in love with it. 
  • Shoes - Bought the sling-back-peep-toe heels at the V&A Waterfront in Cape Town when I went down for the J&B Met. Can't remember how much they cost nor the name of the shop where I bought them. They are one of those shoes I could wear every single day (If I could).
  • Bag - My beloved inheritance (also known as 'my second skin' lol). I should name it now, don't you think? *Me thinks* How about "Second Skin"? ;-)
  • Sunglasses - I could have bought those at Mr. Price or Foxy, honestly cannot remember.
  • Watch - I know it looks like those expensive "Ice" watches but I actually bought it at Claire's for a measly R120.00 Tres chic!
Putting a little thought into my outfits gives me motivation to go to class every weekend...weird but TRUE!

No comments:

Post a Comment