Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy 2011!! What I Am Looking Forward To This Year

Compliments of the season you all. I am very excited for this year, there is sooo much I want to achieve and its time to set the ball rolling.


I am looking forward to blogging more often, I know I was lazy in 2010 but that is about to change. I will be growing The Kokonut Stylist into the dream I have in mind, that means getting off my butt and working. Getting a proper logo done, getting a very interactive website and going out there to make The Kokonut Stylist  BIG and visible is more than exciting for me.

I am also excited about going back to university to finish off my Honor's Degree and completing my Master's Degree research; all to be done in this year, a year for the Master's and six months for the Honor's Degree. I am looking forward to working hard and pushing myself harder than I have in the past months.


The one thing that probably excites me more than anything right now is moving into my very own apartment. I have started gathering ideas for the deco and I can hardly wait for April, this one is gonna be epic.! I've already dubbed it 'The Palace' and I am beside myself with joy and excitement.

Getting a dog has always been one thing that I have yearned for, for a long time now and it will finally happen this year. I will get myself a Yorkshire Terrier and her name is "Princess Oreo", cant wait to spoil her rotten.

I am looking forward to working harder and smarter at work and climbing that corporate ladder further up and of course, looking forward to making more money.


Getting my new car is also up the on the exciting things I am looking forward to this year. Its been a long time coming and I cannot wait....honestly, I can hardly wait.!


Looking forward to finally venturing into business.......this is my dear brain child.

I am looking forward to being an aunt once again.

And lastly, I am looking forward to even more blessings and tons of favors from God, His guidance and protection.

Its gonna be an exciting year and I trust there will be more exiting things to look forward to for all of us....lots of life's pleasant surprises as the year progresses.

Here's to the year 2011.!!! **Whooop whooop.!!**

No comments:

Post a Comment