Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Three words: CLEO, CLEO, CLEO.!!

At this very moment it is safe for me to say that CLEO Magazine is THE BEST Magazine in uummm, well.....the entire world.!

January Issue of CLEO Magazine

I follow @CLEO_SA on Twitter and a few days ago they posted a link to a competition where one could win a R5000.00!! Shopping spree plus the use of a brand spanking new Ford Fiesta.! I checked out CLEO Online (one of the fantastic blogs that The Kokonut Stylist follows) and on this FORD-Tastic Shopping : CLEO Competition I just had to blog about my funny/frustrating shopping experience.

My wheels from Friday to Monday.
(I wonder what color its gonna be)

 Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you...the winning 200 words.! *heek heek* :-)

      "My funny/frustrating shopping experience:

I went WINDOW shopping at Bedfordcenter, saw this dress that I liked at SoWearTo and decided to try it on, just for the kicks. Had to force it in a bit and when I finally stood there infront of the mirror admiring myself, I felt like a Queen – the dress looked amazing on me. I decided, OK its lovely but I can’t buy it. Attempted taking it off and it wouldn't come off. I looked at the price tag and my heart skipped a bit when I saw several nines and zeros after the number 1. It cost R1999.00! I called the assistant to help me get out of the dress, she couldn't and had to call one of the guys to help pull it off (as if being stuck in a dress wasn't embarrassing enough *sigh*). So there I was, in the female fitting room with a guy trying to pull a dress off me. I almost died when he said "we gonna have to cut it", that meant I had to use my grocery money to buy a dress I hadn’t wanted in the first place! My friends and I still laugh about that experience to this day."


Sowearto shop at Bedfordcenter

Thank you so much to everyone at CLEO Magazine for such an amazing price. I was blown away when they called me,  the price (it cant get better than it is now) - is the best thing that could ever happen to a Fashionista like myself. I am truly grateful.! 

NOTE: Lookout for me in the March 2011 issue of CLEO to read all about my wonderful shopping experience at Sandton City and what I will get up to while driving the oh-so-gorgeous Ford Fiesta for an entire weekend.!

Yours truly,

Born to shop :-) 
XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment