Monday, January 31, 2011

Whore Wore It Better ?

Before I even blog about the MET, let's play a game called 'Who Wore It Better?' I know I am putting myself smack deep in the firing line here but I want to know.

I got my J 'n' B Met dress inspiration from a dress I saw at the most recent Golden Globes Awards. I have been asking myself this question *the nerve* over and over again....who wore it better between Kim and Koko?? Oh and that 'Kim' is Kim Kardarshian ....*I know, I know* ;-)










Soo *In Heita advert voice* who wore it better?!


2 comments:

  1. love your dress, love the fact thats it has the red underneath...so nice to discover your blog mine is
    http://fashionablenotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Much appreciated. Will check your out as well.

    ReplyDelete