Thursday, January 27, 2011

The J & B Met


Joburg is buzzing with the J & B Met, one could swear it was gonna be held here in Jozi. Well, for those who do not already know; fashionistas, likers of things (its a positive thing trust me) and SA celebrities are jetting off to Cape Town for the Met this weekend.


The theme for this year's Met is "Larger Than Life" and I must say I am looking forward to seeing the larger than life outfits.  

Here is what some celebs wore to last year's "In Full Color" themed J & B Met.

Khanyi Mbau - this would have looked tacky on anyone else.


Thembi Seete honoured last year's theme to the "T"!


Yours truly is also leaving for the mother city tomorrow, in the wee hours of morning. I have my dress, larger than life accessories, shoes and alles ready. Watch out for the exciting blogs when I return on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment