Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Its Just Twitter...Yeah Right

Twitter.....the other school of life; well, at least for me. I love Twitter for all its positivity and trust me, had it not been for Twitter, I probably wouldn't even be blogging #truestory. Its a lot of fun, especially if you follow interesting people, like I do. I admit there can be a lot of negativity on it as well but the good outweighs the bad.

One gets to see what ones favorite people get up to and you generally stay updated on what's IN, OUT and what the world gets up to.

Enough about that.....and down to the reason why I HAD to post this blog. OMG this morning (5 January 2011) Kimora Lee Simmons followed me.... *faints*. I have died a thousand pleasant deaths and rose again. WOW.!!! Its so surreal.

My MOST favorite 2011 moment thus far.!!

I think I first truly fell in love with Kimora Lee Simmons H after a few Episodes of "Kimora: Life In The Fab Lane" , her reality show.


I realized just how real and humane she is. She is a go-getter of note as well. After-all, one doesn't get to where she is without being a go-getter.

In case you didn't know, here is why I think Kimora Lee is amazing;
* Kimora is half African-America, one quarter Korean and one quarter Japanese (no-wonder  she looks so good)
* At thirteen, she had an exclusive contract modeling for Coco Chanel 
* At fifteen, before she even had here driver's license, she bought a secondhand BMW drop-top, got into a car accident and had to have 4 stitches done in her face.
* She is a mother, wife, model, fashion business executive and entrepreneur
* Kimora is outspoken with a definite flair for high-end extravagance (Just like me *rolls eyes* LOL)
* She is the creative genius behind "Baby Phat"
* She is a multi-millionaire
* She is a fashion-ista of note
* Has her very own perfume line, with several fragrances 
* She is everything I aspire to be...and more
One of her perfumes

Photographed with Ming Lee and Aoki Lee (her daughters)

She loves dogs, just like me. Talk about being separated at birth LOL


Now you know why I feel I have struck the lotto by being followed by SUCH greatness. I bow.


1 comment: