Thursday, January 6, 2011

For The Love Of Clothes




I recently changed my eating habits, I exercise (OK I've only done it once, thanks to the Jozi rains) and want to lose up to 10 kilograms...and YES, I want to be skinny, its my newest obsession.! I must say, it is hard though...the eating healthy part is, I crave the weirdest of greasy, baked and fried foods.

Some of things I crave, from time to time...eeew!!

My biggest motivation for wanting to lose weight is.....(excluding just generally being healthy, of course, before u judge me!)......*d-r-u-m-r-o-l-l* stylish clothing.!! Big surprise there ain't it..ha ha ha.!! Yes, I want to be able to fit into the shortest of short shorts (I was told I am leggy *in-spite of my knock knees* so gotta flaunt it LOL, whether or not its true. I believe it and it is, after all, all in the mind right? O_o ).


One of the reasons I will continue eating healthy food and exercising.
(Pictured: Blake Lively in shorts)

Skinny b*tches look good in anything *sigh*
(Pictured: Models in clothes from Beyonce's clothing line, fierce ain't it?)

Clothes, the love of MY life.!!


Ever noticed how much easier it is to be creatively stylish when you are not fat because you can look good in almost anything? With that said, I must say that style is what you are not how much u weigh.! I hope I stick to my new-found healthy lifestyle even long after I have lost the 10kilograms I want to lose *crosses fingers*.

As a measure for my degree of sanity and vanity, I will ask this question: Can anyone else out there relate to this? Ladies, anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment