Thursday, August 8, 2013

SKIP Destiny Fashion Exchange

Last week Thursday, a good friend of mine, Kea and I attended the SKIP Destiny Fashion Exchange at the Royal Elephant in Centurion.


With my beautiful friend Kea.


The Muses were serenading us with beautiful music. These girls are so talented moer!!

There were never-ending canapes and bottomless champagne. The way Kea and I stuffed our faces with the yummy canapes LOL!! I don't remember having THAT much food to eat.
We had our clothes graded and proceeded to hearing the moving speech by Unathi Msengana (such an inspirational woman she is).
Inspirational - Unathi Msengana.

These ladies each won themselves R1,000 Stuttafords shopping vouchers.


After the emotional tid-bits, we proceeded to shop. I got myself two lovely items and Kea got this out-of-the world skirt. The beautiful thing is that even if the clothes we a size bigger, you could have them altered (there was a tailor available to take the alternation measurements). The clothes will then, altered, washed and sent through to your address, how cool is that?!
The shopping area.


I even met the amazing Destiny Mag Columnist, Timothy Maurice Webster.

I am pretty sure my Mama will be happy to know that I do wear all the clothing I steal from her wardrobe. Here I was wearing a shirt I shopped from her closet.

I am looking forward to the Sandton fashion exchange on the 23rd of August. It should be interesting, considering how much Sandton people love to shop.

Have you been to any of the SKIP Destiny Fashion Exchanges since they started last year and how was the experience for you?

1 comment:

  1. I like the that kind of fashion shows in which models are walking on the ramp with a slow music. And shopping area full of the various kind of designers' work.
    South Africa News Online

    ReplyDelete