Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Ford - CLEO Shopping Spree (My Weekend In Pictures)


I spent my past weekend shopping at Sandton City, thanks to Ford and Cleo Magazine. Spent R5000.00 in one day and you can only imagine how happy I was (still am, actually). 

As they say, a picture speaks a thousand words, I will let these do the talking:

Receiving 'my baby' on Friday. A Red Ford Fiesta Sport...lovely...(I mean the car, LOL)



Clad in shorts, 3 inch heels and ready to tackle my task for the day *happy sigh* :-)


Flanked by my friends Bikiwe (right) and Charlotte (left)



Trying on theee most perfect pair of Guess Shoes.!



Aldo, Aldo, Aldo + Sales = My piece of heaven!


After a long day of HARD WORK....with Charlotte!


Boot filled to the brim. *Happiness*


I got a bit of everything and amazing lil' gifts for everyone special to me. I would like to extend my most sincerest gratitude to both Ford and Cleo Magazine for such an amazing experience. Thank you....Ngiyabonga kakhulu,  Baie dankie hoor.....Ndiyabulela, enkosi....Ke a leboga....Ndi a Livhuha....Kanimambo. I could go on and on, I am so grateful.

Spent the entire day (about 6 hours) in heels, moving from one shop to another and from one sale to the next, can you spell B-L-I-S-S.!! I am more convinced than ever that women are meant to conquer the world and do it in heels.

Now....I gotta win myself a day at a health spa (LOL) as I am still tired from the splendid weekend I had, my friends and I were driving all over Gauteng. **Huge Grin**

2 comments:

  1. this looks like so much fun!!! totally envying you right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL....It was, I shopped till I dropped. LITERALLY!!

    ReplyDelete