Monday, March 28, 2011

My Life Can Be VERY Hectic At Times


I know I have not blogged in such a long time but between my full-time job(*can be draining*), moving house(*exciting*) and my Honors and Master's Degrees(*gotta do it*)... my life tends to get too hectic at times and leaves me no time to do the things I truly love, such as blogging and travelling. Last night while I lay in exhaustion at the new apartment, I was told I had to submit an assignment last week Monday. I have a back-log of work and I am nowhere near being done with my Master's Research proposal which was due weeks ago *heavy sigh* I am not complaining though, it is the life I chose and I am happy with it, crazy times and all.



I miss you guys (people who read my blog) and it won't be long before order is restored again.



Till then, sending you all my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment