Thursday, March 25, 2010

Shopping woes ( Random Post)


So the other day I was window shopping for a dress for one of my girls' wedding ( yeah people are getting married..lol) Anyhoo - I go into one of the boutiques in Bedfordcenter ( I wont mention the name ...yeah I'm that nice). Ayt, so I see this black-classy dress and ask to try it on...lady gives me one glance - I swear it was just a glance and says..."no, it wont fit on you".  *Gasp, blink....and eventually fume*.  OK, I regain my composure, smile and ask nicely "u think so- can I just try it on then, Im a 32 you know *insert smile here* " Lady(im sure she's the owner) says "THAT DRESS WILL NOT FIT YOU *note the caps and insert irritated grin here* " 

I had all day so I  asked her why she thinks it wont fit, I mean I hadn't tried it on, to which she just replied - it's too small for your body. Mmmkay - so u are a human-body expert or am I blindly-fat? I could have strangled her.! Anyway she allowed me to take a picture of the dress and after looking at the pice tag im glad she didnt let me try it on. I can get it at YDE or Robot or somewhere else ( yes, someone else might buy it too but it's a risk i'll take- thank you very much.)


Here is the Im-too-small-for-your-size-32-booty dress



Have you also had shopping woes ?  What are they?

No comments:

Post a Comment