Monday, May 16, 2011

Famous People's Clothing Closets

I am pretty sure every lady's clothing dream is to have a walk-in closet filled with awesome threads and amazing shoes. Here are some famous people's walk-in closets.


1. Kimora Lee Simmons H's walk-in closet. Too fab.! (Did I mention that she follows me on Twitter? Well, now you know *shameless plug*)





2. Mariah Carey's closet is like a dream. Its like a high-end Chanel shop.




3. Christina Arguilera's pink touch makes her closet a girly heaven.




4. Kim Catrall's is a tad depressing, guess I expected more from a "Sex And The City" actress.





5. Eva Longoria's closet. How lovely is that Louis Vuitton President Classeur briefcase ?!






6. Jessica Alba's shoe closet, where are them red soles? O_O




7. Paris Hilton's sparkly closet looks absolutely amazing, I like!




8. And her sister Nicky's closet...very neat.




9.Fergie's "Fergieland" as she calls her closet.




10. Khloe and Lamar's  shoe closets. It seems Khloe only wears Christian Louboutin shoes. *death by my envy*



11. Lastly, Miley Cyrus' closet, too cute!





This motivates me to work even harder and make lotsa money to afford such luxury.

No comments:

Post a Comment