Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Random Wishlist

Actually, this is not so random. You see, my 25th birthday is coming up in something like three months from now (August 18) and to sort of give my friends a head-start on my birthday gifts, I prepared this list, in order of importance and preference *cough cough, please don't shoot me*. So here goes:


1. *Clears throat* A pair of Christian Louboutin Daffodil stilettos, I'm not choosy so any color will do. Budget: 945.96 British Pounds (yeah,you do the Math):





2. A Cannon EOS 550D digital camera. For only R6,085.00 :




3. My own nude art and by own I mean the artist has to do the painting of my naked body. I'm not quite sure what the going rate is for artists these day, maybe you may spare about R5,200.00 because I'd like to have it framed in a gold frame:



4. A pair...or two of Ray Ban sunglasses. To be save I'd say have just over R2,500.00:



5. Lastly, a date with the 'inkers' for my second tattoo (a 20 cm long Hebrew translation of Philippian 4:13), that should cost only R900.00


And that will be all dear lovely friends. Thanking you in advance for the love and appreciation through these gifts (lol).

No comments:

Post a Comment