Thursday, May 9, 2013

I'm Sorry Kim But Izikhothane Wore It First

I'm not one to kick a (wo)man while they are down but this is just funny. There are funny pictures of Kim's 2013 Met Gala all over the interwebs. I was getting ready for bed last night and I saw a picture of the dress again and it just reminded me of the Izikhothane t-shirts, sorry Kim but the resemblance in uncanny.

Izikhothane wore it first! Yes? No? Maybe?


To add salt to the injury, Perez Hilton compared her outfit to a Mrs Doubtfire one. 
B*tch stole my look!

I must say, I miss the old stylish Kim before the whole Kanye West, KimYe era. I feel like he puts her under so much pressure to always dress a certain way and it just ends up in disaster. Poor Kim.


1 comment:

  1. I like kims style I mean she was pregnant obviously she wears crazy things with all the pressure she is under and looks nothing like izikhotane that lady got class and stlye

    ReplyDelete