Thursday, May 2, 2013

My Weekend In Pictures

Last weekend was one of those epic weekends that keep getting better and better from Friday to Sunday. They say a picture says a thousand words and I present to you my weekend in pictures:

La Manche Boutique in Randburg. 
Ladies its everything and more!




Myself and Fezile at the LaManche Boutique Launch
 in Randburg on Saturday night. 

With my darlings Kea and Fezile


Bought myself a new heart and locked it. 
If only things worked this simply even in real life *sigh*.


Went to Arts-On-Main for the first time. 
My world, I have never be so blown away by great food and creativity at once!




I think one should work on having more weekends like this one. I trust everyone had a great weekend, I know we are 5-to-this-weekend buy hey..

No comments:

Post a Comment