Tuesday, April 30, 2013

I Am Crazy Enough To Think I Can Make A Difference

I've always been the odd one out, even with my sisters, I am the one who is just different from the pack. It used to bother me until about 4 years ago. I started embracing my uniqueness and all the things that make me Koko.

I recently got an opportunity to do something I wanted very badly 3 years ago. The way it happened was just so stress-free and it was received with such positive enthusiasm. I will be able to say what this thing is next week Monday.

One of the things that I am realizing about myself is that I have crazy goals and visions. I am the kind of person who when they are telling what they are planning to do you are either gonna laugh or ask me how on earth I thought of that.

I got this really cool Steve Jobs quote that depicted me in a way better than I ever could describe myself.


“Here’s to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes… the ones who see things differently — they’re not fond of rules… You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them, but the only thing you can’t do is ignore them because they change things… they push the human race forward, and while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do.” - Steve Jobs

It is so amazing when you get to a point of self awareness because then you don't try to chase after things that are not yours. 

This was the one comment that got me all excited and motivated, even the Swazi Observer Managing Editor agrees.


Do you also think you have gotten to a level of self-awareness? What did it take for you to get there?

PS: I cannot wait for the BIG reveal next week Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment