Friday, April 26, 2013

So, Lark, I Want A Dog

I honestly thought my obsession with Yorkshire Terriers had died down until recently. I suddenly (well, maybe not so suddenly) have this obsession for a female Yorkie all over again. Yorkies are honestly thee cutest creatures on earth. I want a female one in June, or maybe I should wait until winter is over? Mmmm decision, decisions! I already have a name for my Yorkie, her name will be Princess Oreo

Such cuteness, I die!!

I've been doing some reading up and they say because of how cute they are, Yorkies normally get away with anything. So one is advised to be a Yorkie mom with stern leadership skills and make sure the Yorkie doesn't take over the house. They are also extremely active animals that can easily get super spoiled. One is advised to do a weekly 'hair' brushing, walk them daily and give them attention. I can manage that! What I love about them is the they are one of thee most loyal creations of God but they do tend to become overprotective. Yorkies are also very sweet and loving. I sooo cannot wait for mine.
                                                           Ncooo...

I did a little online window shopping to sort of mentally prepare myself for all the things I will need. I am talking puppie bags, toys, sleeping bin bag, food, hair brushes, ribbons etc.

Good times lie ahead for me and my Yorkie!

How awesome is this puppy bag?


Do you know anyone who has a Yorkie? I'd love to hear from people who have them, are you coping? Are you enjoying the experience?

No comments:

Post a Comment