Tuesday, May 7, 2013

The BIG Reveal

Remember last week in one of my blog posts I mentioned how I am crazy enough to think I can make a difference and how I had something big to reveal this week? Those who missed that post can read more about that here here. Well, The big news is that I am now a Fashion Columnist! Yes, your girl writes for the Swazi Weekend Observer.

I still have to pinch myself to believe that it is really happening. I remember in 2010 after I started this blog, it was something I wanted very badly and it is finally happening now, without any hustle.

The first article was published this weekend, I will post it in a different blog post.

That Chanel Logo gave me life throughout the weekend!


The first article was sort of an introduction of myself and the column thus it was befitting that they put my picture there, it is  not a 'seeking fame' tactic but merely the best platform that any fashionista who loves writing can have and I am thoroughly blessed to have such an opportunity.


I am calling everyone who has followed this blog and looked forward to my posts to please support my column as well. The vision I have for it is to make it a movement, fashion and otherwise. For us to dream together and all follow a similar dream together.

If you are on Facebook, please like "Styled By The Kokonut Stylist" as I will be posting the articles there as well as publish them here on this blog.

Let's do this!


2 comments:

  1. Well done and all the best.. Ur officially my 'thinspiration' looking greeaaatt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much!! LOL @ being your 'thinspiration' ey but those love handles just won't let me be great! Gym maybe? hahaha. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete