Wednesday, September 15, 2010

OH My GAGA....'Meat' Me At The MTV VMAs

She's done it before for Vogue Magazine (Japan) in a 'Bikini' and decided to do it for MTV, in a 'Dress'....you have got to love her.




Lady Gaga has gotten a lot of tongues waging  over one of her MTV Music Video Awards outfit.....and 'meat' is the bone of contention.!

The outfit that got PETA beefing with Gaga *pun intended* LOL:





She even got a hat and purse to match... I say "keeeyout" *cute*:



Of course I have to admit that I am biased when it comes to Lady Gaga. I love her for being; unapologetic, emancipated, artistic and for having sooo much presence, my word.! She's herself and if you don't like her...u'll have to deal with that alone or with whoever else might be interested. Not only did she get the world talking, she also won 8 awards that night....Go Gaga.!! But on a serious note, who am I to judge? I eat meat and wear leather, in fact, so do most of the people complaining.

The Design:



Here is what she had to say for herself on the Ellen Degeneres' show (Ellen is a vegan and presented a veggie bikini to Lady Gaga *Love Ellen's sense of humour*)..:




"Well, it is certainly no disrespect to anyone that is vegan or vegetarian. As you know, I am the most judgment-free human being on the earth,however, it has many interpretations but for me this evening: If we don't stand up for what we believe in and if we don't fight for our rights pretty soon we're going to have as much rights as the meat on our own bones."


Lady Gaga is no stranger to outlandish outfits so why are people worked out over her meat dress?? Let her be.!!

At the 2009 VMAs:




And you get surprised when she wears meat, have you seen these?:



All I can say is "G-A-G-A Ooooh la la, G-A-G-A Ooooh la la."

No comments:

Post a Comment