Wednesday, September 15, 2010

In MY Perfect World (Sentimental)

So everyday I think of ways to be more of what I want to be and not what I have to be (look deeper into it, it will eventually make sense).

I am a big big dreamer...cues Hansa's ad "u Vuyo is such a big, big dreamer." LOL I dream of my perfect world and my mission is to work towards that world and have this vivid scrap book containing picture of my perfect world, in my mind... so here goes;



IN THE PERFECT WORLD - I have already finished my Honors and Masters Degrees in IT (this I have to do simply because I love the feeling of starting something and finishing it, that feeling of achieving something that feeling that not even money can buy), I have a Degree in Fashion Buying and Merchandising....



I travel the world scouting for beautiful things....I attend international fashion shows the same way black folk attend church...lol. I also have some qualification and in-depth in Photography...I love beautiful things and aint no better way of capturing them than through photography.







I wake up, cook (I don't even like cooking that much nor am I that good at it but in the perfect world I do mmmkay), host dinner parties at my very OWN place; your cheese and wine parties...yeah. I spend time with my three best friends, when and as I please.














In the perfect world I weigh 55Kilograms, have no cellulite, wear size 30 and have the most flawlessly perfect skin...*"vain-some" much* LOL. In the perfect world I am the most amazing guardian parent to my late sister's kids.




In the perfect world, I drive a white BMW 1 Series (3 Door).



Until I get there, I'm gonna work towards that perfect world....one day at a time, one dream at a time.!

No comments:

Post a Comment