Monday, September 20, 2010

The New Face of LEGIT!

Legit Clothing Store is known for using local celebrity faces who design their clothing lines and have them sold at various Legit stores country wide. Bless the soul who came up with this idea, its a great initiative...sort of gives one a glimpse into 'the stylish minds' of their favorite celebrities and I can almost say, its unique to Legit Stores *I stand to be corrected*. Kudos Legit.! 



The new face of Legit Clothing Store is none other than.....*drumroll* ...Sade Giliberti.!! We all remember Sade from her YoTV days and she is currently the presenter of SABC's 'So You Think Yuu Can Dance."  Congratulations to Sade, hope your range will live up to the hype.

The fierce Sade:



I did expect some tom-boyish-ism from Sade and a picture says a thousand words:




Interesting range, I love it already....this cute dress sold me to it:




Sade joins the likes of Noni Gasa, Bonang Matheba and Zizo Beda in being the celebrity face of Legit:

Noni Gasa:
Not sure how successful her range was but she sure is one stylish fashionista.!



Bonang Matheba:
Bonang, is the definition of South Africa's "IT" girl. Her range sold faster than hot cakes and I must say, the clothes were superb, I even got myself a few items. The jeans, had a perfect fit and the T-shirts; I could go on and on. Your Girl B* (as she is affectionately known) has moved into bigger and better as she now has her own handbag range: Baby Star!, check it out on her website:http://www.bonangmatheba.com/



Zizo Beda:
This former Miss SA Teen is more than just a pretty face, she is currently the local face of Garnier, owns her own entertainment company and is still a Selimathunzi presenter! The designs on her range with Legit were amazing, the ultimate girly-girly stuff, pity, the same cannot be said the same about the material though :-(. I hope Sade's will be better.



No comments:

Post a Comment