Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Royal Wedding - A Fairytale Indeed


On Friday the 29th of April 2011, the world practically came to a standstill as we witnessed the fairytale wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton. This was held at Westminster Abbey and the notorious UK weather behaved. Kate is one lucky girl, no doubt. Here are some pictures from the wedding:

The Prince William and Prince Harry arriving at the Chapel where the wedding was held.
How gangster is Harry's walk? 


Thee most awaited wedding gown! Kate's wedding gown was designed by the talented Sarah Burton of Alexander McQueen. It was absolutely D.I.V.I.N.E!


We are family! The Royal Family pose for a photo after the wedding.


Theeeee Kiss...what a lucky girl *sigh*


The official wedding cake, apparently they used 17 individually baked cakes. WOW!!


With it being a royal wedding and all, this meant it was highly exclusive and only the cream de la cream of the world scored invites. Here's a sneak-peak of how the invite looked like.
Imagine if you had received one of these? 


And now, for the Invited cream de la cream of the world....and what they wore ;-)

Naturally, I will start with His Royal Highness, King Mswati of the Kingdom of Swaziland.


The Beckhams. Posh is my inspiration, if I ever fall pregnant I wanna look as fab and chic as she does. Those Chistian Louboutins *sigh*


Her name is Tara and she looked absolutely ravishing, definitely the best dressed for me.



Princess Eugenie and Princess Beatrice, they look somewhat like the evil step-sisters - my opinion!



UK comedian, Mr. Bean was also honored with an invite.


These two could easily pass for Queen and King, they look so regal.


I wish the bride and groom all the happiness in the world, theirs was thee most stunning wedding on earth. Did you also enjoy watching it or were you one of the people who thought "why the big fuss?" ? Being a romantic at heart, I loved EVERY moment of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment