Tuesday, March 9, 2010

So Autumn & Winter Are Here ----> Now What To Wear ?


Before I go any further, lemme tell u that winter is my all-time-fav-season.! I just luuurve the elegance that comes with this season. It's just around the corner and this time it will hit me in Jozi ( known for being notoriously cold in winter) but guess what, I couldn't be more excited.!!!

A lot of people think winter.....urrg...greys and browns, nay nay nay ! You see, winter need not be dull my darlings...not at all - a splash of colour goes a long way and may just be what you need and trust me with colours like purple ( a personal favourite), deep red...oh and orange....green, I could go on and on.

So because I love u so much ( yeah, real talk)....here's how to look good this coming winter. Here are a few favorite MUST-HAVES for this winter.


1. The Bohemian Lux Trend
This is HUGE - trust me and the aim is not to be a fashion slave but come up with your own style using trendy items. So u dont wanna clear your savings just to be trendy now do u? These jackets are available at normal clothing shops. See below how Riri and B rocked theirs. I particularly love Beyonce's.



2. The Biker Jacket Look
OMW! - I have but 8 words... Have-you-seen-how-Rihanna-ROCKS!-this-look? Need I say more? So you wouldn't wear leather? Think again.! Biker jackets are soo 'this-moment'. For a Rock Chic look - wear a pair of skinny jeans or jennings ( Leggings inspired jeans) with killer heels...dont go too overboard with the assesories, especially if its a studded jacket.


3. Boots
For this season think calf-length, knee-length. Boots are an all time winter MUST-HAVE.


PS: Remember to wear whatever you wear with a killer attitude.!

6 comments:

  1. where can we find them miss coco?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will update you this weekend boo - will be scoutin in jozi. Thanks for reading my blog.!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmaabo - u can get these from YDE, Edgars, Foschini...etc just make sure that for the biker jacket u dont buy a plastic one. They range from R400 to R2000+ depening on where u buy them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fashion police. Wud u giv an idea, a black African poet is luking 4 trademark accessories to carry or wear on stage. Sumtin African, cultural, unique

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will blog about it....1 paragraph or so. Today---where u at? Are u in Swaziland?

    ReplyDelete