Thursday, April 14, 2011

True Fashionist

I was gonna blog about the South African Fashion Week but seeing that I was not there and there are already lots of pictures/blogs about it on the internet, I'll blog about a lovely 'fashinist' (as I prefer to call her) instead. Her name is Thembisa Mdoda and I know she is a lady of may talents but the first thing that always comes to my mind whenever she is mentioned is how amazingly stylish and fashionable she is.
Her current Twitter avatar. May we please have a moment of silence for that jacket, my word.!

Ever stylish.

It is safe to say that Thembisa is one of the best dressed women in South Africa. He sense of style kinda reminds me of that of Blake Lively. There is just something mysteriously beautiful about the way she dresses.

I met her briefly one Wednesday evening at Cocoon in Sandton, damn I should have taken a picture with her *death by my groupie tendencies* LOL. If you don't know who Thembisa is, you can follow her on Twitter @Tembisa.

5 comments:

  1. Fully agree! Im always interested in seeing what she's wearing at events!! WINNER!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And she does not necessarily have the "latest anything" or "most expensive this and that" but she dresses ever so trendy and chic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the safw- personally i think it was a big yawn. love Thembisa. big gal with style

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her too Rhee-ne. I've been hearing a lot of bad things about this year's SAFW. Hope they go back to what we know them to be next season.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love her, she's forever looking fab.

    ReplyDelete