Friday, March 1, 2013

Big Fashion Trends For 2013

Hi guys, I'm back!! I'm so sorry for not blogging for such a long time. I hope you are enjoying what 2013 has had to offer to you thus far. On this blog, I bring you some of 2013's big fashion trends; in my humble stylist opinion and according to the inter-webs.


1.Bright Printed Skirts
I like how this fashion is moving back to the 50s fashion era. Get yourself a bright printed, almost foam fitting or free flowing skirt and you won't go wrong.



2. Black and White
Notice how everyone is rocking black and white of late? Well, that's because black and white (worn as a combo) is a big fashion hit for 2013.



3. Suits
Be it a shorts or long pants kinda suit, just suit it up and you will be on to something good. PS: Stay away, I repeat, stay away from the Dr. Malinga type of suits LOL!




4. Scarf Print
I know this was one of 2012's biggest fashion trends but it is still very much in vogue. Get yourself, ANYTHING with a scarf print.





5.Graphic Geometric Prints & Stripes
There's nothing more fascinating and fashion forward than bold geometric prints or stripes,  this is my personal favorite trend.






6. Peekaboo Pieces
I remember seeing the very first peekaboo piece in 2011 and thinking, what the fudge? I may have warmed up to them now and find them fascinating if done right.




7. Camouflage/Army Inspired Pieces
Yet another big 2012 trend which will be even bigger this year. The trick is to not look like you belong to the defense force, one subtle item here and there does the trick.
4

There you go. The most important thing to remember though is that style is VERY personal, there is no "style manual".







No comments:

Post a Comment