Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Golden Globes 2012 - Who Wore What

So late on Sunday night I was watching the Golden Globes on Twitter, yeah its possible! Anyway, hers are some of the outfits from this year's Golden Globes Awards.


All hail the Queen....*bows down to her greatness*, my word! Angelina Jolie has never looked better!! She was flawlessly beautiful in this cream Altlier Versace gown. She and he man are such a power couple though! *sigh*.



When I saw Sofia Vergara in this lovely, lovely Vera Wang foam fitting mermaid-ey gown I was swooning. Wow!!



Salma Hayek makes me wish I had all the right curves in all the right places. She looked like a goddess in this metallic Gucci gown.



Kate Bekinsale looked whimsical in this cream Cavalli...oooh lovely!!



Oh my... Tilda Swinton, I have but three words for this: fierce! fiercer! fiercest!!


OK, I'll admit, there's nothing particularly breath-taking about Heidi Klum's gown but she looked simple and elegant, in a way that only she can pull off, using her supermodel powers of course!


Paula Parton stood out in this lovely mermaid yellow number. The color really does wonders for her.




Ever so simple, ever for elegant; Kate Winslet always does it for me.


Mmm, aaaii I'm not sure about this look on Kelly Osbourne. I'm just on the fence.


Does Viola Davis have ANY friends? The slit, the color...aarrg never mind.


But? How? Why? *Sigh* Sarah Michelle Gellar, Why mara? Why?


Pictures From...

No comments:

Post a Comment