Sunday, November 4, 2012

Its been ages

Hello everyone! Can you imagine the shock I just got from realizing that I last blogged in JULY?? Tjo *claps once*!! I owe everyone who likes and reads this blog an apology. I honestly do not have an excuse for not having blogged this whole time.

A lot of people have been BBM-ing, DM-ing, inboxing on our pgae on Facebook,  emailing, etc asking me to blog and my answer is always: "I'll blog more, I promise" and that actually never happens *hangs head in shame*. 

I have so much time in my hands, since I'm now a full time student (don't ask) and I'm gonna blog at least twice a day. I have a long list of blog posts to be done, dating back from July, imagine! I'm gonna work harder, one still has 2012 resolutions to tick off her list.

For now I just want to say that I love you guys and I appreciate each and every one of you. Thank you so much for liking The Kokonut Stylist, I remain forever indebted to you. 

*Sending you all my love*.

No comments:

Post a Comment