Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Meet Samkelo Ndlovu

She is an actress, a musician, an aspiring director, she is beautiful and she loves fashion so.....that's more than reason enough for her to be featured on this blog.



I first saw her on Zone 14 (airs on SABC 1) and I thought 'damn, she pretty'! From then on, I started to take an interest on her, turns out she is a really talented person, yeah, she ain't just a pretty face.


I stopped watching Generations when I got DSTV (lol) but I hear she now acts there. Well, if you want to know what she gets up to, follow her on Twitter: @The_Samu_Rai and you can check out her pictures here.

Its always great to see new faces (especially if they are beautiful) on the South African entertainment industry. Watch out, Samkelo is the next BIG thing...BOOM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment