Monday, November 8, 2010

Who Wore What At The Channel O Music Video Awards

Last Thursday I attended a very well-organized ( though some may choose to differ) event. The set-up of the awards was great and the theme was aviation inspired...we had good looking pilots (Lungile Radu *yum*) and lots of sexy air-hostesses hosting the awards.

The hosts: left - Lungile Radu and So You Think You Are Funny  presenter and 'A place called home' actor-Thomas Gumede.



Here are red-carpet pics of our favorite celebs;

Thembi Seete in a Gert-Johan Coatzee Design.

Black Coffee and his first lady Enhle..Mbali. Is she pregnant?

DJ Zinhle looking good in red. I still feel she should have shaved her legs...#MyOpinion

Left:  Make-up artist Nthato Mashishi and On the right: Gert-Johan Coatzee of GJC Couture 


Uyanda Mbuli...I swear this lady NEVER puts her stylish foot wrong.


Penny Lebyane : That skirt, words fail me.! Tjooo


My favorite Guy of all time: Pro (he got rid of the kid..LOL) He got an award for Most Gifted Video Southern Africa and when he received it he said "I didn't prepare a speech coz I'm famous for not winning." LOL *dzeath*


All in all the event was amazing and short and sweet. Pity I couldn't attend the after-party.

Next on my calender are the Metro FM Music Awards in Nelspruit on the 27th of November.....I hope Mbombela is ready for me and my friends. *whoop whoop*

CREDITS: These pictures were taken from the Sowetan Website (www.sowetanlive.co.za)


No comments:

Post a Comment