Thursday, June 9, 2011

My Friend Is Following Her Fashion Dream (Warm Story)

This morning I woke up happy, in spite of the scary nightmare I had last night. I checked my BBM as we were driving to work and saw my fashion forward friend (she has contributed articles to this blog several times), Ndume's new BBM avatar. On the pic, she was wearing this lovely jacket that I knew I just had to have. 


Tres Chic!

A few chats later, I learn that Ndume bought a sewing machine and is taking fashion design a 'lil more seriously', as she put it. Oh and she is going to give me one of the fabulous jackets, she bought two (you won't believe how costly it was and how happy I am!!!).



Why am I blogging about this?, you might be asking yourself. Well, I absolutely love it when people are brave enough to follow their dreams and passions. I couldn't be more happier and excited for Ndume, I do hope that she takes her fashion design more serious than just a "lil serious".

Lesson: The Universe (or whatever higher power you believe in) does listen and if you want it bad enough, there is absolutely nothing (but yourself) stopping you from getting it.

Go Figure!!


2 comments:

  1. what a bold lady - i hv been looking at a sewing machine myself to pursue my interior design/decor dream. might just get it so i can tk this passion a lil mo seriously. im inspired!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bold indeed. Glad u found this inspirational, got after your dreams hun!

    ReplyDelete